Monday 3 October 2011

Well, it's official: I'm a blogger!

So I guess this is it, my first post. Best make it interesting, eh?! I'll just jump straight on in...
In case you can't guess it from my blog title, I'm a Mormon and yesterday I had the privilege of watching General Conference. It was amazing!! I scribbled away as the various speakers gave their talks and wrote a tonne of notes! One thing I felt I should do was to start a blog (I even wrote it on my official "What I need to do now" to do list!)... and that's what prompted me to start.
I guess I've been meaning to do it for ages, I really enjoy reading a couple of other blogs so I thought "why not?". I plan to blog about my life in general and share photos that I take, as well as share my thoughts on a variety of different things, including my religion. So feel free to follow me and comment... hopefully I will get better at this blogging thing!
Love Jenny x

No comments:

Post a Comment