Thursday 6 October 2011

A Woman's Purse...

I found this really good blog idea online to list all the items in your purse so just for a bit of fun I thought I would do it for today's post.
In my purse I have:
A Matalan card
A tesco clubcard
A library card
A hard rock cafe card
A Nando's loyalty card
A bite discount card (gives you 20% off food at railway stations!)
My national insurance card
My European health insurance card
My drivers license
My bank card
Loads of reciepts
A packet of chewing gum
£22.04

But I think, more impressively is what's on the outside of my purse, I have 8 badges I have collected:
A Micky the mouse badge I bought from the London Disney shop
An Alton towers badge
A Young Womens torch badge
A cadbury badge thy I got from cadbury world in Birmingham
A tgi fridays staff reward badge - that took some hard work on the waiter to get it!
A daisy badge which is for a charity
And a Drayton manor badge I bought when I went there for my friend sarah's 19th birthday
And a hard rock cafe badge that I also ha to work very hard on the greater to get

So there you go, my purse/a snapshot of my life!
Love Jenny x

No comments:

Post a Comment