Sunday 23 October 2011

Scotland.

I love this picture.


My Family and I always go on Holiday to Scotland. It's just a fact. We have gone pretty much every year for as long as I can remember. We have had some great times with family and friends and we usually stay at a different place every time. I have to say my favourite thing to do is go on a Bike Ride but I know that everyone else hates it, so for the last couple of holidays I have just dragged my Aunty Lyn with me. We hire bikes and then just hit the road - the routes we take require a lot of pedal power but it's worth it for the view and the super speed we come down at!
Also on holiday we like to go on walks, out for meals, stay in and read, do jigsaws, play scrabble, visit local attractions and just generally be together as a family.

 
This is our dog Willow.

I found this skeleton hanging from the roof of a very interesting book shop in a little town we visited called Wigtown.

This picture was taken a few years back at a museum - the big white blob on the left is actually ICE!! And that's my sister, Ally. 

No comments:

Post a Comment