Saturday 8 October 2011

Mustaches and Toilet Trips!

I love to make friends! And I am constantly meeting new people because I am always all over the place at dances, etc. Just recently I made two new friends and already I love them loads! They are called Sophie and Hannah (pictured on the left). They make me laugh so much and in the little time I have known them I have learnt the following things about them:
They have to go to the toilet at least every 10 minutes! (not even lying)
They take ages to get ready but always look beaut!
They are crazy... and I mean CRAZY!
They are lovely. :)


And then there is Katie (pictured middle right, next to me!). There are not enough words for how much I love this girl so I shall save it for another day. Just know she is amazing and I could not live without her!
I love this picture! Its ace! It was taken when we were at YSA Convention this summer in Nottingham - such a fun weekend! Anyway, just thought I would share it with you!
Love Jenny x

2 comments:

  1. This gave me a big juicy smile Jenny!
    You are a super star lovie.
    Hope you don't get fed up of our little toilet trips, got many more to come!

    ReplyDelete